Karma Sherpa, Founder
Karma Sherpa is founder and operator of Sherpa Mountain Journey. He is trek and mountaineering expert for Nepal Himalayas. Karma was born in lower Everest region of Sotang-6, Solukhumbu, Nepal. He has impressive climbing records in different Himalayas of Nepal. He has climbed Mt. Everest (8848 m.) within 33 hours nonstop from Base Camp with Tapimara from India in 2009. He has summit Mt. Everest 5 times, Cho Oyu 3 times, Shisapangma 1 times, Baruntse 1 times, and Lakpa-ri 4 times. He has also summit most of the mountains of Europe.
He has lead hundreds of treks and climbing trips. He has also lead ‘Racing the Planet-2011 in Pokhara, Nepal. There were 230 participants from 34 different countries.
He speaks English, Dutch, Tibetan, Hindi, Nepali and Sherpa language fluently. He also enjoys to spent time for social work in remote Nepal.
- Basic and Advance Mountaineering Training from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- Trekking Guide training from Nepal Academy of Travel & Hotel Management (NATHM)
- First Aid Training from KEEP & TAAN.
- Member – Everest Summiteers Association, Kathmandu
- Member – Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Life Member – Dharma Peak Sherpa Community
- Project in-charge, Maruti Trust Medical Building Project (2014-2015)
- Founder, Community -Health Post, Sotang-6, Talakharka, Solukhumbu, Nepal
- Chairman-Sherpa Healthcare Nepal
Nepal: All Himalayan areas of Nepal.
Abroad: Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Netherland, Italy, , Luxemburg, China, Tibet, India, UAE etc.
Ladies Trekking Guide
Chhimi Sherpa is our ladies trekking guide.